- NO PURCHASE IS REQUIRED. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. The Sweepstake is offered only in the Fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia (excluding Puerto Rico, all U.S. Territories and Possessions and all Overseas Military Installations). (Void where prohibited by law). All individuals who are legal U.S. residents physically located in the U.S. who have reached the age of majority in the State in which they reside as of November 30th, 2010, are eligible to enter. The employees, officers or directors of MySolitaire.com and any entities involved in the creation, development, administration or fulfillment of this Sweepstakes, their immediate families (defined as parents, child/children, sibling(s), spouse of such persons, (regardless of where they live) and persons living in the same household as such employees/officers/directors (whether legally related or not) are not eligible to enter.
- Prize to be awarded consist of (NAME of the Approved Item)
- Winners are solely responsible for all expenses relative to acceptance/use of prize that are not specified herein. Prize must be accepted as awarded with no substitution. Prize is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash or credit, in whole or in part.
- To participate in the Sweepstakes, enter online at http://www.mysolitaire.com/newsletter/whitediamondstudssweepstakes2010/whitediamondstudssweepstakes.html, starting as of 7:00 a.m. Eastern Standard Time ("EST") on November 1th, 2010and ending as of 11:59 a.m. EST on November 15th, 2009. Sponsor's computer shall be the official clock for purposes of the Sweepstakes. To enter, input your e-mail address in the indicated field. Any other form of Internet entry is void and will NOT be accepted. Without limiting the foregoing, use of automated, programmed or like on-line entry methods is prohibited. Any person who attempts to participate with multiple e-mail and/or street addresses, under multiple identities, or uses any device or artifice to enter multiple times will be disqualified. In case of dispute, on-line entries will be declared, made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry.
- The Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received. The Prize will be delivered to the confirmed winner.
- Alternatively you can enter by filling out a 3"x 5" card with your hand printed name, complete address including zip code, daytime phone number, birth date and e-mail address (if applicable), and mailing same in a first class, business size (#10) postage paid envelope to: MySolitaire.com, Diamond Studs Sweepstakes, 7 West 45th Street, Suite 1605, New York, NY. 10036. Mail entries must be postmarked no later than November 25th, 2010 and received no later than November 30th, 2010.
- Limit one (1) entry (of any kind) per individual, per household, per e-mail address. The random drawing will be held on or around December 1st, 2010, by My Solitaire. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
- Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, modify, extend or suspend the Sweepstakes if the number of entries received are less than 500. In such event, notice will be posted at http://www.mysolitaire.com/.
- If selected entrant entered online, she/he will be contacted by e-mail ONLY at the e-mail address provided when entering. If selected entrant entered via mail, s/he will be contacted at the e-mail address included on his/her 3”x5” card; but, if an e-mail address was not included on his/her 3”x5” card, s/he will be notified by mail and/or phone. If the selected entrant does not respond to prize notification within five (5) business days of issuance of prize notification, or if the selected entrant does not comply with these Official Rules, that entrant will be disqualified and will forfeit any right to the Prize (without compensation of any kind) and another entrant will be selected.
- Sponsor is not responsible for failure for any reason whatsoever of selected entrant to receive notification
- The selected entrant will be required to sign an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, Publicity Release (where legal), to be returned within (7) days of date indicated on prize notification materials. Sponsor is not responsible for any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer system, property or anything stored on or related thereto as a result of participation in, or otherwise in connection with, this sweepstakes. By participating, entrant releases and agrees to hold harmless MySolitaire.com and each of their directors, officers, employees, representatives and agents from any and all liability for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind to persons and/or property arising from acceptance, possession, use/misuse of the prize or participation in this Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes-related activity.
- Where legal, by accepting prize, winner authorizes Sponsor to announce and publish (and/or otherwise use for purposes of advertising/trade/promotion) his/her name, address (city, state), photograph or likeness without additional compensation or notification.
- Failure to comply with all these Official Rules or to timely sign and return the Affidavit/Release will result in disqualification and another entrant will be drawn from the remaining eligible entries received.
- By participating, entrant agrees to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Taxes on the prize are the winner's sole responsibility. Winner will be issued a 1099 Tax Form in the amount of the fair market value of the prize.
- Sponsors reserve the right to substitute a Prize of equal or greater value in the event of non-availability of the Prize for any reason.
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION/CHOICE OF LAW: Except where prohibited, participants agree that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by an action in state or federal court located in the appropriate courts in STATE OF NEW YORK, and (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with participating in this Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys' fees; and (c) under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for and participant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules or the rights and obligations of participant and/or Sponsor in connection with this Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the STATE OF NEW YORK without regard for conflicts of law doctrine of any jurisdiction.
- WINNER'S LIST. The name of the winner may be obtained by e-mail sent to email@example.com within 60 days after the draw date of the Sweepstakes.
SPONSORED BY: MYSOLITAIRE.COM